Posted on : January 11, 2017
Views : 0
Category : Economics
The 2017 edition of the Global Risks Report looks at the most significant long-term risks worldwide, drawing on the perspectives of experts and global decision-makers. five key challenges that the world now faces.
- Fostering greater solidarity and long-term thinking in market capitalism
- Revitalizing global economic growth
- Recognizing the importance of identity and inclusiveness in healthy political communities
- Mitigating the risks and exploiting the opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Strengthening our systems of global cooperation.