Posted on : August 29, 2016
Views : 126
Category : Management
Being a leader is like dancing on Jello. A leader is constantly in the position to course correct while simultaneously maintaining the big picture. In today’s business environment, you have to become a master of changing environments. You need to correct what doesn’t work, make improvements, and create new services and products that are of great value to the organization. Organizational experts know:
- Change is constant. Just expect it, and be as ready as you can to deal with it.
- No one acts alone. Cultivating goodwill allows for collaboration and open communication, which is crucial.
- Leading is frequently dissatisfying due its uncertainty. This is why leaders must learn how to evolve.
- Intentions guide our actions. The best thing a leader can do is to frequently ask himself or herself, “What is my intention here right now?”
- Mindful awareness assists in clarifying intention. When we’re mindfully aware, we develop a familiarity with our reactions and become clearer about how to align our actions with our intentions.